Saturday, July 5, 2008

A card for the "cupcake challenge"

Two posts in two days??? Well, I had time to participate in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week, so I had to quickly post the card I made.
There's not much to say about the card - I think if you look at it, it's pretty self-explanatory. I don't actually have cupcake stuff, so you'll notice I never use cupcakes for the challenges... it's actually not a requirement for the challenges - it's just a theme that Taylor likes to use.
Anyways, that's all for today! Apparently we're re-organizing the office today, so I better go help :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute... I love the little flowers mel

Anonymous said...

cute card!!
funny, i did the challenge this week too (never have done it...but thought it was worth a try)
elena

Anonymous said...

pretty card:)
Greta

Taylor said...

So cute! Love your three little flower embellishments! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

great card Wieska, what's the patterned paper? Looks familiar, is it from the costco pack?

Unknown said...

I love the soft blues. I'm normally not a fan of blue, but this looks great!