Monday, August 9, 2010

Thought I'd share...

Ever have it that you don't know exactly how or what to pray? I'm thinking I'm not the only one, so when I came across these helpful lists, I figured they'd be a good thing to share. There are at least 3 things I like to pray about and for everyday. One is to praise God; one is to pray for my husband; the other is to pray for my son. These links are 31-item "calendars" that list different things/ways to pray in these areas. Of course, we're not limited to praying only these things - but they are a great place to start. And I'm sure these lists can be used for others in our lives too - not just our spouse and children. Anyways, hope they are helpful for you too!

"Therefore, let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

No comments: