Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amazed

At the gift of new life! I had the incredible honor and privilege of being there for the birth of our newest niece, Zoey Hendrika. I can not find words adequate to describe how special it was for me to be there.

Thank you Soph and Jeff - I will never forget that day.
And congratulations! We pray God will bless you with joy and wisdom as you raise your precious little girl!

Isn't she beautiful?

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. ~Psalm 139:14

3 comments:

Michelle de Raadt said...

Congrats to all! She is beautiful!

Carla said...

Wow! What a precious thing to experience. Congrats!

Leanne O said...

she is indeed beautiful! Such a perfect little face. Thanking God with you all for her safe arrival.