Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just pictures

I've been meaning to get these up for a little while - but for some reason, blogspot wouldn't let me. Anyways, here's a few pictures from the last month:

A family picture to remember Justin's baptism September 26
Discovering the fun of slides
Story-time with Daddy
So intrigued by horses in the field behind our house
First sit-down movie - Franklin couldn't keep his attention for long, though :)
The most efficient way to eat snacks when Mommy puts them on the floor instead of in a cup

6 comments:

Melanie said...

the last one is so cute.. looks like he is doing pushups!!!

ps I found out that blogger will only let me post 3 pictures at a time!! that was what was my problem with posting pictures

The W's said...

Great pictures Wieska!

Carla said...

Congrats on the baptism!
Also love the last photo of him eating off the floor.....glad I'm not the only mom who allows my kids to do that :)

Greta and Gary said...

Love the last pictures especially;)

Kathy said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of him eating off the floor. Priceless! Thanks for sharing them.

Leanne O said...

I agree with everyone else. Great pictures but that last one of him eating off the floor... fantastic!