Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Adventure: Swings!

This past weekend, my sister, Rianne came out to meet her new nephew. We had a fun weekend of family time. One sunny afternoon, we took Justin to the park and put him in the swing. It was super fun for him and also for us :)

A little hesitation?

Nah, not really... this is fun!


Even better when I'm sitting forward in the swing!
(Although I think it looks uncomfortable)


I mean WAY better!!


Side-tracked by the shiny bolt...


Some fun with Auntie Rianne
(Yes, Martin had to look twice too - we're actually twins born a few years apart :)

3 comments:

Elena said...

love his hat :)

Leanne O said...

Love that smile. Justin, we have really fun swings by our house and we're willing to share them. Maybe you can come on a sunny day! Love, Cara and Cody.

Ps. Did you twins happen to take a front view picture. That's too neat!

Carla said...

Too fun! I like how the one picture is very patriotic :)