Friday, June 6, 2008

A quick update...

It's nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd just quickly update the blog.
This week I had my first two days of orientation at the new hospital! It is absolutely incredible! It's huge, and the new technology will make our job so much nicer! It is super exciting to be a part of this! The move is planned for the end of August - so less than three months left at MSA!

Other than that, we've just been doing some more work in our yard. The front flower beds have been topped up with nice new soil again, and this afternoon we're going to plant the flowers. Fun! I'll post pictures of that next week sometime. For now, I figured I'd include this picture of my flower boxes. This picture was taken the day I planted them, and they've already started to fill out quite a bit! I'm pretty excited about them this year!

I decided to add this other picture of us just for fun. This year is my 10 year grad reunion, and we had to hand in a recent picture of us. Me and my sister tried to edit a picture of us that I had, but that didn't work out as well as we hoped, so we just went in the backyard, set the timer, and took this picture! We're not professionals by any means, but it's not too bad, if I may say so myself :)

ETA: the link for the "new hospital" has been corrected. Sorry!

2 comments:

Greta and Gary said...

Good picture of the two of you.

That's cool that you got to orientate in the new hospital. I'm sure I'll learn my way around part of that hospital too.

Nice planters. We just need some sun for them to grow:)

Marianne said...

Dear Wieska
Mo called me this morning,(as usual in the middle of the night from Alberta). I asked her: how is Wieska, and she gave me you blog. Nice to see the picture of you and your husband, I recognize the smile of Henny. Great that you follow her in being a nurse. Wish you all the best and Gods neighbourhood in day and night. Marianne Witvliet (www.mariannewitvliet.nl)