Friday, May 16, 2008

Sneak Preview...

Yea for spring!!! We're having such beautiful weather! And guess what that means at our house??? We finally get to plant our window boxes and flower beds. We are pretty excited about adding some color to our place again. Here's a sneak preview of what we'll be planting - hopefully I got enough for everything - our window boxes, hanging baskets, some of the flower beds... and if there are any left, we have a few planters that can be filled. We'll see how it goes. For today, I'll be focusing on the flower boxes, hanging baskets and one small part of my flower bed. The rest has to wait because we still have some tulips and daffodils around - and I won't have time to deal with those (I think it might be best to let them sit for a while anyways, even though they're looking kind of messy now). Anyways, that's all for today - I'm so excited to get out there and start planting!

No comments: