Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two in one...

Today I had a bit of time to do some cardmaking! A fun Saturday morning for me! One of the cards I had to make this morning was a baby card for a friend... and here it is! I've been meaning to participate in Taylor's "Cupcake Challenges" for a while now, but just don't usually get it done on time to enter it into the contest. I decided that today I would use the sketch for the baby card... two things at once... such efficiency! :) The patterned paper is by "wild


asparugus", and the monkey is just a clipart picture I printed from my computer.
Just a quick note about commenting on our blog... we love to receive comments - but I didn't realize that the default setting was that you had to have a google account to do so. I have changed that now, so you can comment as "anonymous" if you would rather not set up a google account.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for changing it!! there's been a couple times i wanted to leave a note...but it wouldn't let me :)
cute cards!

Anonymous said...

duh...guess i should leave a name...
Elena

Richelle said...

Cute card! Love the monkey-clip art-cool!

Taylor said...

This is soooo cute! What an adorable image and I love how you did the border in the background! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Love the card you made.
Greta

Anonymous said...

Hey Wieska!
Love reading up on other people's lives! :)
I was wondering if you have an e-mail address that I can send the grad re-union invite to?
Please e-mail me at kklaassen@telus.net and I'll get that to you....(It's Friday, June 13 at 6:30pm at Rowena's Inn on the River F.Y.I., but I hope I can send you the invite for the more technical details?!).
Thanks, take care, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hey Wieska, Love this card, and UM...You got a comment from Taylor VanBruggen, how cool is that??! :)
Keep up the blogging!!
-Andrea