Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A fun manilla folder album

I love to scrapbook and make cards. I don't always take much time for it - but I still love it! Most often, I find my ideas online from other creative people who share their projects... just so you don't think I have all these wonderful ideas on my own. For this project, I wanted to give a family that we babysat for a few days a little memory book of our time there. I was looking through the Taylored Expressions blog, and found this idea. You can find the instructions here. Each section has a pocket in it, and inside the pocket, I put a few pictures. Some are just single matted pictures, but for the "nice" and "silly" girls sections, I used little accordian-folded strips of paper with several pictures on them. It's an easy way to tuck lots of pictures into a small space! I marked each item that could be slid out of a pocket with a little piece of ribbon. I had a lot of fun with this project... I'll for sure be making one of these again sometime!

2 comments:

Andrea DV said...

Very fun! I love Taylor's blog for inspiration!

Anonymous said...

looks awesome, Wieska! Thanks for sharing - I'll definately 'scraplift' this one :)