Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Reorganization...

A little while ago, I decided it was HIGH time I create a little more order with my scrapbooking supplies. I took some ideas from friends organization systems, and set out to buy another shelving unit (I already had one of the white ones) and some extra baskets. This is what I came up with! It was fun to arrange it all! My paper is now organized in a way that I can find it easily. The solids are arranged by color, and the rest is arranged by pattern (dots, flowers, stripes, plaids, etc.). I was pretty excited by how it all turned out!












2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow.. one day I hope I wake up and am that organized.. way to go.. I wish you creativness!!!

Andrea DV said...

WooHOO! Looks awesome, ditto what Mel said, I wish you oodles of creativness!! I find my creative mojo definitely flows a whole lot better when everything is in its place and I have a clean slate to work from. Have FUN!